The RealSimGear FAA Approved Diamond BATD is a realistic, self contained flight simulation system for both home and flight school use.
The system comprises a new modular panel system that includes all cables and connections, resulting in a single power and USB3 connection to your PC. This makes the RealSimGear FAA approved Diamond BATD very portable and easy to setup. The panel system does not require any cumbersome clamps or mounts, which makes it easily portable.
This system is a full turn-key system that includes all the hardware, software, and support needed to ensure a great BATD experience. See the "IN THE BOX
tab to see what this system includes.
** If you would like the non-FAA approved system, it can be found HERE.
- RealSimGear Diamond DA40NG on X-Plane 12 only
- Aerobask DA50 on X-Plane 11 or 12
Both Versions Include
- RealSimGear Modular Panel System with integrated USB hub and HDMI adapters
- RealSimGear G1000 Suite with back lighting and GMA audio panel
- RealSimGear Generic Switch Panel
- RealSimGear Flight PC
- 49" Ultra Wide Curved Monitor
- RealSimGear Seat/Frame System
- Thrustmaster T.1600 joystick with center joystick mount
- Virtual Fly TQ3+ Throttle with throttle handle cover to mimic a FADEC throttle
- Virtual Fly Ruddo+ rudder pedals
- X-Plane 11/12 Professional Edition
- Diamond Aircraft model (choice of DA40NG or DA50)
- Proactive Maintenance and Premium Support for 1 year (includes initial remote software setup, configuration and tutorial)