The RealSimGear Diamond system is a realistic, self contained flight simulation system.
The system comprises a new modular panel system that includes all cables and connections, resulting in a single power and USB3 connection to your PC. This makes the RealSimGear Diamond system very portable and easy to setup. The panel system does not require any cumbersome clamps or mounts, which makes it easily portable.
This system is a full turn-key system that includes all the hardware, software, and support needed to ensure a great Diamond experience. See the "IN THE BOX
tab to see what this system includes.
** This system is NOT FAA approved. For that system, see THIS page.
- X-Plane 11/12 Professional (DA40NG is X-Plane 12 only)
- Most Diamond aircraft on the market including the RealSimGear DA40NG, the Aerobask DA42, DA62, and DA50
- RealSimGear Modular Panel System with integrated USB hub and HDMI adapters
- RealSimGear G1000 Suite with back lighting including GMA audio panel
- RealSimGear Generic Switch Panel
- RealSimGear Flight PC
- 49" Ultra Wide Curved Monitor
- RealSimGear Seat/Frame System
- Thrustmaster T.1600 joystick and center joystick mount
- Virtual Fly TQ3+ Throttle with handle cover to mimic a FADEC throttle
- Virtual Fly Ruddo+ rudder pedals
- X-Plane 11/12 Home Edition
- RealSimGear Diamond DA40NG home edition
- Remote software setup, configuration and tutorial session