Order now - Delivery in approximately 3-4 weeks
*Shipping costs not calculated at checkout - you will be contacted before delivery to arrange shipping
The RealSimGear FAA Approved Cirrus BATD is a realistic, self contained flight simulation system for both home use and flight schools.
The system comprises a new modular panel system that includes all cables and connections, resulting in a single power and USB3 connection to your PC. This makes the RealSimGear FAA approved Cirrus BATD very portable and easy to setup. The panel system does not require any cumbersome clamps or mounts, which makes it easily portable.
Two options are available for flight controls (see below for more information). This system comes ready to fly, including a high end flight simulation PC and high resolution, 49" curved display. An instructor station is also provided.
Both Versions Include
- Includes choice of SR20 or SR22 Aircraft Type
- RealSimGear G1000 Suite with back lighting
- RealSimGear Cirrus Desktop Console & Cirrus Switch Panel
- RealSimGear GCU Perspective Stack (Perspective Plus coming soon)
- Flight Sim Spec PC
- 49" Ultra Wide Curved Monitor
- X-Plane 11 Professional Edition
- Professional Edition SR20 or SR22 Aircraft model
- Premium Support
Standard flight control package ($14,999) includes
- Thrustmaster Side Stick
- Logitech Throttle
- Logitech Rudder Pedals
Professional flight control package (coming soon, $17,999) includes
- RealSimGear Cirrus Yoke with Force Feedback
- RealSimGear Cirrus Throttle
- Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals
What's not included?