The RealSimGear GDU1500 is a 15" MFD module that replicates the MFD found in the TBM900 and the Citation Mustang as well as other aircraft. The 15" MFD is a dedicated high quality 15" HDMI display with dedicated soft-key buttons. The system connects to your PC via a USB cable and comes pre-loaded with the RealSimGear drivers for easy 'plug and play' operation (no configuration required).
- Works with X-Plane 11 or 12 (Windows only NO Mac support)
- Works very well with the Hotstart TBM900
- Will also work with other X-Plane 11/12 or MSFS aircraft with custom command mapping
- Fully assembled and configured
- Dedicated HDMI IPS display with 1024x768 resolution
- Ultra-realistic rubber tactile buttons
- Simple USB connection
The MFD module can be easily mounted into a panel, or fits in a RealSImGear desktop stand. Mounting screws are provided.
- X-Plane 11 or 12 (Windows only NO Mac support)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (MSFS)
- Note this is NOT a touchscreen panel. Custom mappings provided for interfacing with the G3000 in MSFS but does not support touchscreen input.
- GDU1500 MFD module
- HDMI right angle adapter
- USB cable
- 110-240, 12v Power pack
Note: a HDMI cable is required and is not included. Please check which ports you have available on your system and select the appropriate cable for your needs.