The RealSimGear Modular GCU stack is designed around a base chassis which can have different avionics configuration mounted to the interchangeable faceplate. Options include:
- Cirrus Perspective Configuration - GCU47x, GFC700, and GMA350
- Cirrus Perspective Plus Configuration - GCU479, GFC500 and GMA350
- Dual GTN Navigators - GMA350, 2x GTN650, and DFC90
- Dual GNS Navigators - GMA350, 2x GNS430, and DFC90
The Chassis has mounting brackets for our RealSimGear 7 Port USB Hub and you can also add a USB3 > HDMI adapter to allow all the components in the stack to be connected right at the stack.
** This variants with GNS or GTN units are NOT compatible with Mac due to driver and screen handling issues with MacOS. This will require a PC to work.
*X-Plane 11 or 12 (Windows only NO Mac support) and **Microsoft Flight Simulator
The RealSimGear Modular GCU System includes:
- Base chassis
- Avionics mounting plate
- Avionics per customer selection