This system is for personal and home use only! Please contact us for commercial use system pricing. This system is NOT FAA approved. For the FAA approved version of this, choose the RealSimGear Cirrus Cockpit BATD.
The RealSimGear Cirrus Cockpit is a complete home flight simulator designed to provide an unsurpassed level of immersion and accuracy. This complete solution is the best way to practice all types of flight scenarios in the comfort of your own home.
This complete package includes everything you need to create the ultimate Cirrus home simulator including:
- High Performance Flight Simulator PC (standard includes an RTX3070 GPU, can be upgraded to other GPU options)
- 49" Ultrawide monitor
- RealSimGear Seat/Frame system
- Virtual Fly Ruddo rudder pedals
- RealSimGear Cirrus Cockpit with the RealSimGear Cirrus Yoke and Throttle Console
- X-Plane 11(or X-Plane 12 when ready) (home use license)
- Torquesim SR2x aircraft model (home use license)
The system has been designed from the ground up to work natively with the X-Plane 11 TorqueSim SR22 and SR20 Series (X-Plane 12 coming soon) . Every switch, button, and knob is provided to allow you to fly from start to finish without touching your keyboard or mouse. In addition, a brand new custom designed throttle and yoke system is provided. When coupled with PilotEdge, there is simply no better or immersive way to practice flying a Cirrus aircraft at home.
The throttle section includes exact replicas of the throttle and mixture handles, including TOGA button. The flaps handle includes LED indicators. The three position boost pump switch and fuel tank select lever allow you to practice engine start and engine management workflows.
The RealSimGear Cirrus yoke system is the only Cirrus yoke available that is dimensionally accurate to the real thing. It’s finished in hand stitched leather and includes pitch and roll trim control, PTT and AP disconnect buttons. The RealSimGear Cirrus yoke also features full force feedback so you can practice the correct use of pitch and roll trim and also customize the amount of force required to operate both axis.
** Physical assembly of the seat/frame and rudder pedals is required. Cirrus Cockpit comes fully assembled ready to mount to the seat/frame system.
** Includes 3 hours of premium support for remote software setup, configuation and tutorial.
** Be advised that regardless of whether you choose Perspective or Perspective Plus hardware configuration, the aircraft included with this package is based on a G3/G5 generation aircraft. As such, while the Perpsective Plus hardware will function as it would in a real aircraft, the aircraft itself will have speeds and flight characteristics applicable to G3/G5 aircraft and the avionics will respresent a Perspective avionics stack. Contact us for more infomation about this limitation and a solution we have for this.
100% compatible with X-Plane 11 and the Torquesim SR2x series aircraft models.
Support for X-Plane 12 soon.
Partially compatible with MSFS2020 (GCU not fully functional)
The Cirrus Cockpit system includes:
- Cirrus Cockpit chassis with G1000 avoinics and the RealSimGear Cirrus Yoke with Force Feedback and RealSimGear Cirrus Throttle and pedestal
- Cirrus Switch Panel
- RealSimGear GCU Perspective Stack or Perspective Plus FMS stack
- Flight Sim Spec PC
- 49" Ultra Wide Curved Monitor
- X-Plane 11/12 home edition
- Virtual Fly Ruddo+ rudder pedals
- RealSimGear Seat/Frame System
- Choice of one aircraft type, SR20 or SR22 G3/G5 (home license)