G6 Engine Announcement
Exciting Update: Introducing RealSimGear's G6-Based Aircraft Simulations!
RealSimGear is proud to introduce our latest additions to the Cirrus BATD and SRx AATD family - the G6-based aircraft simulations. These incredible aircraft feature brand new physics-based engine models, powered by TorqueSim, to provide you with a truly immersive and authentic flight experience that closely mirrors their real-world counterparts.
- SR20 G6: Features a simulation of the 4-cylinder Lycoming IO-390
- SR22 G6: Features a simulation of the Continental IO-550-N
- SR22T G6: Features a simulation of the Continental TSIO-550-K
These G6 aircraft aren't just about new engines. We've gone the extra mile to enhance their aerodynamics, flight performance, weight and balance, and other vital numbers, ensuring that they're as close to the real thing as possible.
X-Plane 12 Update for G3 Aircraft
That's not all. Our existing G3 aircraft fleet has received an upgrade too! We've updated them to the latest versions of the X-Plane flight simulator, X-Plane 12, to keep your flight experience top-notch.
- SR20 G3: Features a simulated 6-cylinder Continental IO-360-ES.
- SR22 G3: Features a simulated IO-550-N
- SR22TN G3: Features a simulated Continental IO-550-N with the Tornado Alley Turbo Normalizing kit
How to Get Your Hands on the G6 Aircraft
These latest G6 Aircraft will be ready for release in Mid-November, keep your eyes out the upgrade announcement! For our existing customers with a G3 aircraft - you'll have the opportunity to add the G6 aircraft counterpart at a special discount.
Additionally, we will be offering bundle pricing, allowing you to have all six aircraft models to enhance your simulator experience. For more information on pricing, availability, and any other inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact our dedicated sales team.