The RealSimGear Modular Panel System is the perfect way to house your flight sim avionics. It provides a stable base that does not require any desk clamps and is fully enclosed. The system includes an industrial USB hub, USB and power cabling and an included USB > HDMI adapter (for 2 screens) so that only a single USB3 and power connection are required if you need to move your panel around.
The front panel can be easily swapped out if your needs change, a range of different front panel are available including:
- Standard G1000 Layout
- TBM Layout
- Custom Layouts
A front mounted power switch is included so you can easily shut down power to the entire system. The panel is illuminated with RGB LED lighting, and there is also a front mounted dual USB socket so other devices can be connected, or you can easily charge your iPad when using ForeFlight.
Panel system that includes the following:
- Heavy duty base with rubber feet
- Glare shield
- Back panel
- USB hub mounting bracket
- 10 Port USB Hub (with additional 7 or 10 port as required for custom panels)
- USB3 > HDMI adapter (additional adapter as required for custom panels)
- Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo mounting plates (if using these controls)
- Throttle mouning bracket as appropriate for controls chosen
- Internal cable bundle for USB, HDMI, and power cables to avionics
- 12vDC 5A power supply
- USB3 cable to connect system to PC
The Modular Panel System does NOT include any avionics or controls, those must be purchased separately.