The RealSimGear G1000 PFD/MFD Module is a high quality, ultra realistic hardware interface for your flight simulator. The unit contains a dedicated IPS 10.4" wide view angle high quality HDMI display and backlit buttons. The system connects to your PC via a USB and HDMI cable and comes pre-loaded with the RealSimGear drivers for easy 'plug and play' operation (no configuration required).
- Works with X-Plane v11, MSFS 2020(read more about this here), P3D* and FSX*
- Ultra-realistic backlit silicone rubber buttons
- High Quality tactile knobs
- Simple USB and HDMI connection. If you do not have a spare HDMI connection on your PC, consider a HDMI to USB-3 adapter.
- Fully assembled and configured
- Dedicated HDMI, IPS high brightness displays with 1024x768 resolution
The G1000 PFD/MFD module can be easily mounted into an existing panel, or used with the RealSimGear desktop stand. Note, the desktop stand is not included. This product will not stand up - it needs to be stand or panel mounted.
This is the most affordable, highest quality and most realistic G1000 simulation system available.
The G1000 PFD/MFD module works with G1000 equipped aircraft included in X-Plane 11. It also works with Mindstar G1000 Advanced Edition in P3D v3 and FSX Steam and with Flight1Tech G1000 Student Pro edition for hardware for P3D v3, v4 and v5. Note that there is additional cost required to purchase the appropriate third party software license. The G1000 may work with other third party aircraft, please check with us if you are not sure.
- G1000 XFD Unit
- USB Cable
- 12v Power Adapter
Frequently Asked Questions
The power pack we supply is 110-240V, 12 volt, 2 amps. It has a plug suited to North American outlets.