Coming Soon - Pre-Order Now
The ultimate Cirrus home simulator. The RealSimGear Cirrus Desktop Console provides a complete, self contained home training setup with all key functions represented by actual switches and other hardware.
The console is designed to work with standard, joystick style controllers which are more representative of the Cirrus side stick yoke. The Logitech throttle quadrant can be fitted to the console to position the throttle in the correct location for a Cirrus aircraft.
When coupled with the RealSimGear / TorqueSim SR22 aircraft there is no better Cirrus simulator available for home use.
Fully enclosed and assembled with internal, dedicated display adapter means there is a single USB 3 and power connection. This makes it easy to move or store the console when not in use.
No mounting brackets required, the console is stable, included rubber feet protect your desktop.
- G1000 PFD and MFD Displays
- NEW - Cirrus Switch Panel
- NEW - Cirrus Multi Panel (Mags, boost pump, fuel tank select, flaps)
- NEW - Console enclosure with internal USB hub and display adapter
- GCU Stack (with GCU47X, GFC700 auto-pilot and GMA350 audio panel)
- All cables and power supply
Does not include side stick, throttle unit or monitor.