The RealSimGear G500 is an ultra realistic replica of the real Garmin G500 glass cockpit. It features backlit rubber buttons with a very accurate tactile feel. The high brightness screen has a wide view angle display with a built in capacitive touch screen. The touch screen makes this product a great choice if you want to configure your simualtor for a variety of different aircraft types.
- Accurate avionics with detailed menus and configurability.
- An integration into default Cessna 172 is included, ready to fly, with the download.
- Already integrated into the TorqueSim BN-2B Islander and BN-2T Turbine Islander - and more integrations are coming.
- Detailed map views showing the flight plan, terrain, traffic, airspace, airports, airways, highways, cities, and more. Unparalleled custom avionics for X-Plane.
- Waypoint information page, able to retrieve detailed information about airports, VORs, and more, right from the G500.
- Integration with the RealityXP GTN and GNS avionics for even more accurate behavior.
- Helicopter configuration, with flipped displays for right-sided mounting.
This product requires the RealSimGear G500 software, which is an additional purchase.
Currently only compatible with X-Plane, not MSFS.
G500 unit, including screen and all buttons
Power Pack (110-240V, 12 volt, 2 amps)