The RealSimGear G1000 Suite is a high quality, ultra realistic hardware interface for your flight simulator. The suite includes the G1000 PFD, MFD and GMA audio panel. The PFD and MFD each contain a dedicated IPS 10.4" wide view angle high quality HDMI display and backlit buttons. The system connects to your PC via a USB and HDMI cable and comes pre-loaded with the RealSimGear drivers for easy 'plug and play' operation (no configuration required).
- Works with X-Plane v11/12 (Windows only NO Mac support) and MSFS 2020
- Ultra-realistic backlit silicone rubber buttons
- High Quality tactile knobs
- Simple USB and HDMI connection. If you do not have 2 spare HDMI connections available on your PC, consider a HDMI to USB-3 adapter.
- Fully assembled and configured
- Dedicated HDMI, IPS high brightness displays with 1024x768 resolution
** Note, HDMI cables are not included with this suite. You will need to purchase 2x HDMI cables that match the ports available on your PC.
This is the most affordable, highest quality and most realistic G1000 simulation system available.
The G1000 PFD/MFD module works with any G1000 equipped aircraft included with or designed to work with X-Plane 11 or 12 (Windows only NO Mac support). It will also work with any G1000 equipped aircraft in MSFS2020.
WE ALSO PROVIDE A FREE PLUG IN FOR STREAMLINED SCREEN CONFIGURATION FOR SEVERAL THIRD PARTY G1000 EQUIPPED AIRCRAFT. READ MORE ABOUT THIS HERE.
Compatible with MSFS2020. See here for more information.
Install guides can be found here.
- Two RealSimGear G1000 XFD Modules
- One RealSimGear GMA Audio Panel
- USB cables x3
- Power Pack x2
- Quick Start Guide
- G1000 Suite Stand
PLEASE NOTE: You will need 2 x HDMI cables - these are not supplied.
Frequently Asked Questions
The power pack we supply is 110-240V, 12 volt, 2 amps. It has a plug suited to North American outlets.
Please note, we do not supply HDMI cables. You will need to source the appropriate cable based on the available ports you have on your computer.