Shipping costs not calculated at checkout - you will be contacted before delivery to arrange shipping
The RealSimGear FAA Approved Piper Archer BATD is a realistic, self contained flight simulation system for both home and flight school use.
The system comprises a new modular panel system that includes all cables and connections, resulting in a single power and USB3 connection to your PC. This makes the RealSimGear FAA approved Piper Archer BATD very portable and easy to setup. The panel system does not require any cumbersome clamps or mounts, which makes it easily portable.
Two options are available for flight controls (see below for more information). This system comes ready to fly, including a high end flight simulation PC and high resolution, 49" curved display. An instructor station is also provided.
- Suitable for Piper Archer G1000 equipped Aircraft
- Choice of Standard or Professional Flight Controls
- X-Plane 11 Professional
Both Versions Include
- RealSimGear G1000 Suite with back lighting
- RealSimGear Generic Switch Panel
- RealSimGear Panel System
- Flight Sim Spec PC
- 49" Ultra Wide Curved Monitor
- X-Plane 11 Professional Edition
- Professional Edition Piper Archer TX Aircraft model
- Premium Support
Standard flight control package ($13,099) includes
- Honeycomb Alpha Yoke
- Logitech Throttle
- Logitech Rudder Pedals
Professional flight control package ($15,099) includes
- Virtual Fly Yoko+ Yoke
- Virtual Fly TQ3 Throttle
- Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals
What's not included?
- Desk (we recommend this one)