The RealSimGear G1000 Suite is a high quality, ultra realistic hardware interface for your flight simulator. The suite includes the G1000 PFD, MFD and GMA audio panel. The PFD and MFD each contain a dedicated IPS 10.4" wide view angle high quality HDMI display and backlit buttons. The system connects to your PC via a USB and HDMI cable and comes pre-loaded with the RealSimGear drivers for easy 'plug and play' operation (no configuration required).
- Works with X-Plane v11, MSFS 2020 (read more about this here), P3D* and FSX*
- Ultra-realistic backlit silicone rubber buttons
- High Quality tactile knobs
- Simple USB and HDMI connection. If you do not have 2 spare HDMI connections available on your PC, consider a HDMI to USB-3 adapter.
- Fully assembled and configured
- Dedicated HDMI, IPS high brightness displays with 1024x768 resolution
The G1000 suite can be easily mounted into an existing panel, or used with the RealSimGear desktop stand. Note, the desktop stand is not included. This product will not stand up - it needs to be stand or panel mounted.
This is the most affordable, highest quality and most realistic G1000 simulation system available.
The G1000 PFD/MFD module works with any G1000 equipped aircraft included with or designed to work with X-Plane 11. It will also work with any G1000 equipped aircraft in MSFS2020. Finally it also works with P3D v3 and FSX Steam when using the Mindstar G1000 Advanced Edition. Note that there is additional cost required to purchase the appropriate third party software license. The G1000 may work with other third party aircraft, please check with us if you are not sure.
CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF AIRCRAFT REALSIMGEAR HAS SPECIFICALLY TESTED. WE ALSO PROVIDE A FREE PLUG IN FOR STREAMLINED SCREEN CONFIGURATION FOR SEVERAL THIRD PARTY G1000 EQUIPPED AIRCRAFT. READ MORE ABOUT THIS HERE.
Compatible with MSFS2020. See here for more informtion.
Install guides can be found here.
- Two RealSimGear G1000 XFD Modules
- One RealSimGear GMA Audio Panel
- USB cables x3
- Power Pack x2
- Quick Start Guide
PLEASE NOTE: You will need 2 x HDMI cables - these are not supplied.
Frequently Asked Questions
The power pack we supply is 110-240V, 12 volt, 2 amps. It has a plug suited to North American outlets.