The RealSimGear G1000 Package is a realistic, self contained flight simulation system for home use. This package is best used with any single engine, complex, high performance G1000 equipped aircraft such as Cessna, Piper, Beechcraft, Mooney, and many others.
The system comprises a new modular panel system that includes all cables and connections, resulting in a single power and USB3 connection to your PC. This makes the RealSimGear G1000 Package very portable and easy to setup. The panel system does not require any cumbersome clamps or mounts, which makes it easily portable.
Two options are available for flight controls (see below for more information). This system comes ready to fly, including a high end flight simulation PC and high resolution, 49" curved display.
- Can be used with a variety of G1000-equipped aircraft
- Choice of Standard or Professional Flight Controls
** This system is NOT compatible with Mac due to driver and screen handling issues with MacOS. This will require a PC to work.
- X-Plane 11 or 12 (Windows Only no Mac support)
- Microsoft Flight Sim 2020
Both Versions Include
- RealSimGear G1000 Suite with back lighting
- RealSimGear Generic Switch Panel
- RealSimGear Panel System
- Flight Sim Spec PC
- 49" Ultra Wide Curved Monitor
- X-Plane 11 or 12 Home Edition
- 3 Hours of remote software setup, configuration and tutorial
Standard flight control package
- Honeycomb Alpha Yoke
- Logitech Throttle
- Logitech Rudder Pedals
Professional flight control package
- Virtual Fly Yoko+ yoke
- Choice of the Virtual Fly V3rnio+, TQ3+, or TQ6+ throttle
- Virtual Fly Ruddo+ rudder pedals
What's not included?
- Desk, chair. You can add a Seat and Frame System
If you would like a throttle handle cover that adapts the Logitech or Virtual Fly TQ3 throttle to be a single lever across all axis, a single lever spanning the throttle and prop (for a typical non-complex aircraft) or for multi-engine jet, add one of our RealSimGear Throttle Handle Covers.