Revolutionary rudder mechanism
- Thrustmaster PENDULAR technology: unique suspended mechanism for smooth, fluid motion. In conjunction with the magnetic sensors, this mechanism ensures perfect precision, even for minor adjustments.
- Two very precise differential brakes for perfectly-proportioned braking.
- 100% metal structure – weighs more than 15.4 lb / 7 kg.
- 32 industrial plain bearings.
- Realistic dimensions: 20.9 x 14.2 x 14.2 inches / 53 x 36 x 36 cm (W x D x H).
- Metal base plate for excellent stability, even when used without a cockpit.
- Can be fixed onto Cockpit.
Unrivaled precision, from the designer of the HOTAS Warthog
- H.E.A.R.T. (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) technology: 3D Hall effect magnetic sensors.
- 16-bit precision on 3 axes (rudder / left differential brake / right differential brake): 65,536 values on each axis; 0.005° of precision.
- The magnets ensure ultra-precise, frictionless action that won’t change over time.
- Built-in electronics, with the ability to update the device’s firmware.
Ajustability & Versatility!
- Springs positions can be adjusted, to fine-tune the resistance according to your preferences (two springs are included).
- Pedals can be adjusted into five positions, at angles between 35° and 75°.
- For use below desks or onto cockpits.
- For Flight Sim gaming: combat and civilian. It is also developed for warbirds closed combat & Space Sim combat maneuvers.
- For Fighter plane combat, civilian plane, airliner , helicopters, warbirds and spaceship.
- For solo flight or for flying in formations.
Works with X-Plane 11, MSFS 2020 and P3D
Connects to your computer with USB cable