The RealSimGear GDU1500 is a 15" MFD module that replicates the MFD found in the TBM900 and the Citation Mustang. The 15" MFD is a dedicated high quality 15" HDMI display with dedicated soft-key buttons. The system connects to your PC via a USB cable and comes pre-loaded with the RealSimGear drivers for easy 'plug and play' operation (no configuration required).
- Works with X-Plane (Hotstart TBM900)
- Will also work with other X-Plane and P3D aircraft with custom command mapping
- Fully assembled and configured
- Dedicated HDMI IPS display with 1024x768 resolution
- Ultra-realistic rubber tactile buttons
- Simple USB connection
The MFD module can be easily mounted into a panel, or fits in a RealSImGear desktop stand. Mounting screws are provided.
Works with X-Plane, P3D, and MSFS.
- GDU1500 MFD module
- HDMI right angle adapter
- x1 USB cable
- 110-240, 12v Power pack
Note: a HDMI cable is required and is not included. Please check which ports you have available on your system and select the appropriate cable for your needs.